Advisory – Senior or Manager — CPA
Accounting Advisory – Senior and Manager – Charlotte, NC — $90-125K plus strong bonus (20-40%)
Project Oriented! Mission Driven! Are you interested in joining a leading consulting firm who partners with Fortune 1000 companies to assist them with challenging Accounting & Finance projects? In this role you will be responsible for M&A support, carve-outs, IPOs, Technical SEC reporting, and other ad-hoc projects. We are currently seeking candidates with strong technical accounting skills, excellent client management, and people who are driven to add value to their projects and clients.
Who you are:
- CPA with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field. Master's in Accounting or Tax a plus.
- 4-7 years of progressive Big 4 public accounting experience in Audit or Advisory.
- Experience working with mid to large-sized public clients ($500 million+)
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and technical accounting issues such as ASC 606 and ASC 842
What you’ll do:
- Provide companies with complex accounting and finance projects including but not limited to Technical Accounting, SEC Reporting, M&A, IPO, and other financial and operational accounting projects.
- Establish and maintain client relationships to capture market share
- Mentor and train new members to the team (gain management experience)
Why work here:
- The Work: An opportunity to work on projects such as IPO Readiness, Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures and Carve-Outs, Revenue Recognition, Lease Prep, and more!
- The Growth: Promotions are determined by performance and revenue, not tenure.
- The Culture: Family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are Entrepreneurial, Creative and Passionate.
- The Compensation: Lucrative compensation plan that includes overtime pay, profit sharing, 401K, travel bonuses (when travel is permitted) and excellent benefits.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!