Advisory Senior or Supervisor – CPA
San Francisco, California
Advisory Senior or Manager – $80-130K + 30% bonus potential!
Do you want to join a prestigious consulting firm and assist Fortune 500 companies with challenging projects such as M&A, IPO readiness, restructuring, revenue recognition, lease accounting, and more? We are seeking a candidate with strong technical accounting skills, excellent client communication skills, and mission-oriented accounting professionals to join our growing team. If you love to experience new and different challenges, specialized accounting projects, and a variety of industries, this maybe your calling. Apply today!
Who are you:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Finance, Accounting or Business related field with an active CPA
- 4-8 years of external audit experience serving mid to large public clients
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, FASB rules, and standards such as ASC 606 and ASC 842
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities and business needs
What you'll do:
- Consult for accounting and finance projects including but not limited to M&A, IPO readiness, restructuring, revenue recognition, lease accounting, and more
- Collaborate with like-minded leaders who are passionate about providing high level accounting services to their clients
Why work here?
- Compensation/Benefits: Competitive base salaries and incentive plans
- Exciting Work: You will never get bored as the role keeps you busy as you will be challenged to continuously learn and grow everyday
Please forward your resume to email@example.com to learn more!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.