Looking to hone your integration skills? One of Austin’s leading financial services companies is looking for a competent, top-knotch AEM Developer to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your engineering career and refine your integration skills. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and lead implementation of high-profile, high-trafficked public facing web application
- Participate in the implementation of website in Adobe Experience Manager, including design, definition and development of AEM content
- Develop WebAPI services by following industry level RAML standards including technical documentation.
- Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test and maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems.
Who you are:
- 3 years or more of experience designing and building websites and front-end interfaces of web applications
- Advanced knowledge of AEM and the ability to translate visual design specs to working pages, templates, and components
- Experience with UI frameworks such as AngularJS, Angular, React, and an understanding of responsive design.
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, SDL Tridion
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!