Dallas , Texas
Analyst – Acquisitions (Commercial Real Estate)
Are you driven towards the excitement of making an impact in a company and not just being a tiny cog in the huge wheel? Join one of our most prominent clients in the Commercial Real Estate arena who are on a pretty exciting growth path. There are no shortage of Real Estate companies in Dallas, but few strike the balance of having tremendous upside and also a commitment that empowers each employee to make a difference and direct impact on the business.
Who you are:
- A person with a passion for Commercial Real Estate who is self-motivated, inquisitive, resourceful, organized
- Bachelors in Finance, Real Estate or Economics
- Basic understanding of Commercial Real Estate concepts
- Strong presentation skills (if you'd like to grow into a client facing role)
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Acquisitions team including executive leadership to source potential deals and acquisitions
- Prepare investment summaries and make executive presentations
- Credit check on potential tenants
- Enjoy work!
Why work here?
- Getting to the next level! The company promotes vertical and interdepartmental promotions. They like to give their internal employees first shot at roles if they have an interesting to trying a new department
- Work life balance! The team has flexibility to get the work done with minimal travel
- Culture! Even the C-level is engaged and accessible to all levels of employees. The excitement is in the growth of the company. The hiring manager is very trusting, relaxed and knowledgeable – NOT a micromanager.
- Originality! One of the passions the employees share is that they feel they are a part of the development of the company. There are process improvement possibilities where you can truly improve and contribute to efficiencies.
We'd love to hear from you, please apply or feel free to send a resume to nmathews@provenrecruiting – and if your background aligns closely we can set up a call to discuss!