Analyst – Commercial Real Estate
Dallas , Texas
Analyst – Commercial Real Estate:
Are you driven towards the excitement of making an impact in a company and not just being a tiny cog in the huge wheel? Join one of our most prominent clients in the Commercial Real Estate arena who are on a pretty exciting growth path. There are no shortage of Real Estate companies in Dallas, but few strike the balance of having tremendous upside and also a commitment that empowers each employee to make a difference and direct impact on the business.
Who you are:
- A person with a passion for Commercial Real Estate who is self-motivated, inquisitive, resourceful, organized
- Bachelors in Finance, Real Estate or Business Administration
- 0-1 years of experience is acceptable
- Masters degree or commercial real estate internships preferred
- Need to be very detailed oriented, be able to communicate with tenants. and put together executive presentations
What you'll do:
- Negotiate leases, renewals, PSA’s, amendments, and easements
- Monitor portfolio and provide analysis
- Produce presentations that will be shared with Executives and Investors
- Work with team members to complete monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Present investment summarizes and memorandums
- Be the main point of contact for tenants once the acquisition team closes new business
Why work here?
- Getting to the next level! The company promotes vertical and interdepartmental promotions. They like to give their internal employees first shot at roles if they have an interesting to trying a new department
- Work life balance! The team has flexibility to get the work done with minimal travel
- Culture! Even the C-level is engaged and accessible to all levels of employees. The excitement is in the growth of the company. The hiring manager is very trusting, relaxed and knowledgeable – NOT a micromanager.
- Originality! One of the passions the employees share is that they feel they are a part of the development of the company. There are process improvement possibilities where you can truly improve and contribute to efficiencies.
What to do now:
We'd love to hear from you, please apply or email Nick Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org and if your background aligns closely we can set up a call to discuss!