Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your Anaplan modeling career. As an Anaplan Modeler, you will help bridge the gap between Finance and the Data warehouse and ETL teams in order to improve efficiency and streamline FP&A and strategic decision-making processes. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your Anaplan experience and grow with a pre-IPO Technology company long-term. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or other relevant business field required
- Certified Master Anaplanner highly preferred
- 2+ years of progressive Anaplan modeling or FP&A experience using Anaplan
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-initiative
What you'll do:
- Translate existing business problems and models into sophisticated multi-dimensional Anaplan models
- Build and maintain Anaplan models assessing production, trends, business opportunities & more
- Work with finance and cross-functionally with data warehouse and ETL team
- Develop and oversee full scope of Anaplan projects
Why work here:
- Collaborative culture: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Full-remote opportunity: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with this full-remote opportunity!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite skills and want to join a fast-growing company!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.