San Diego, California
Android Engineer – 100% remote (contract-to-hire, no C2Cs)
Are you a passionate Android Engineer ready to make an impact with a tech-forward Fortune 500 company? Join and support a motivated team doing great work for the community.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of professional Android Engineering experience using Kotlin and Jetpack.
- Experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, and Github
- Experience writing automated tests using Espresso and Mokito
- Working knowledge of design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, and MVP
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop Android applications
- Participate in design, code, and test reviews and implement enhancements to improve sustainability
- Write and update design documents
Why work here:
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Strong focus on innovation: independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate
- Work that matters: perfect for someone looking to make an impact and help the community
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $50.00 to $60.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.