Animal Ranch Technician
San Diego, California
Animal Ranch Technician – salary is $19-22/hr
This is an employee-centric, culture-first Biotech company that is looking for someone who can bring a positive attitude and strong work ethic to their team. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in animal handling and care combined with your hard work ethic will help you to excel in this environment. Apply now to join the team.
What you’ll do:
- Feed Laboratory animals and ensure they have clean water
- Monitor animals and conduct animal health check
- Assist Laboratory Animal Technicians with daily care tasks and use of all animals.
- Clean and maintain the condition of the animal holding areas, enclosures, cages, and facilities including laboratory space.
Who you are:
- Repetitive lifting, pushing and pulling with upper and lower body of objects in excess of 125lbs is required.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
- Ideally seeking candidate with animal handling experience (ideally seeking cattle, horses, goats, rabbits, mice)
- Seeking candidate with an interest in Biotech and desire to obtain AALAS certification.
Why work here?
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to transition into, as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with all new skills you’ll learn
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $19-22/hr.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google