San Diego, California
Accounts Payable – San Diego – $45k-50k DOE
Are you interested in joining a growing and profitable company to contribute to a successful accounting team as an Accounts Payable Specialist? This role is responsible for performing a variety of support tasks within the Accounting department. It is a great way to further your career and broaden your experience.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field and/or four years of Accounts Payable experience in a large company
- Knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Ability to work both independently, as well as effectively collaborate cross-functionally
What you'll do:
- Monitor, coordinate, and summarize Accounts Payable transaction results
- Process Travel and Expense reports
- Calculate and prepare monthly Accounts Payable accruals
Why work here?
- Outstanding compensation and benefits
- Relatively independent and flexible work environment where getting the work done well is most important
- Stable company in a growing industry
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!