AP (Accounts Payable) Accountant/Specialist
San Diego, California
Rapid Growing Food/Beverage Company: AP Accountant/Specialist – San Diego!
Not sure what’s next for your career? Here’s a great idea – join an inspiring team of accountants in one of San Diego’s fastest growing companies. All you need is 2+ years of high-volume accounts payable experience and excellent organizational skills. They’re a passionate team of collaborators looking for their newest addition. Will it be you?!
What you’ll do:
- Manage all Accounts Payable processes.
- Post vendor reconciliations, accruals, and other month end duties.
- Shipping invoice and credit card reconciliations.
- Process purchase orders and requisitions.
Who you are:
- High school diploma. Some college and/or accounting courses are a plus.
- 2+ years of high-volume, full-cycle accounts payable experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and ERP accounting software experience. Knowledge with SAGE 100 is preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong communication skills.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, PTO, and 401K matching.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!