Farmers Branch , Texas
Accounts Payable Specialist – Farmers Branch:
Are you interested in joining a growing and profitable company to contribute to a successful accounting team as an Accounts Payable Specialist in a high volume company? This role is responsible for performing a variety of support tasks within the Accounting department. It is a great way to further your career and broaden your experience.
What you'll do:
- Process invoices on a high volume basis – 800+ invoices weekly
- Process manual checks
- Monitor aging transactions, provide notifications and work with business partners to ensure timely resolutions to all outstanding items.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Process Travel and Expense reports
- Calculate and prepare monthly Accounts Payable accruals
What you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in an accounts payable role processing high volume invoices
- Ability to work both independently, as well as effectively collaborate cross-functionally
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well cross functionality and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multi projects simultaneously
Why work here?
- Outstanding compensation and benefits
- Relatively independent and flexible work environment where getting the work done well is most important
- Stable company in a growing industry
What to do now:
Please email your resume to Samantha Thompson at email@example.com if you are interested in contributing to the growth and success of a company!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!