Work Arrangement: In Office
Looking to join a fast-growing health care company here in Austin? This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team and really make an impact on the organization. The AP/Payroll Specialist will process invoices and payments, payroll and manage vendor relationships. A self-starter who enjoys going the extra mile will excel in this role!
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- 2+ years' accounts payable and payroll experience
- Multi-state payroll experience preferred
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
What you'll do:
- Create invoices and process payment for various invoices and help reconcile against vendor payments
- Process payroll bi-weekly for hourly and salary employees
- Manage vendor relationships
- Work cross functionally with various leaders in the organization
Why work here?
- Growth Opportunity: This company prides itself on developing its employees and promoting from within.
- Small Team Environment: You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team on a mission to make a positive impact!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $60,000 to $75,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google