Accounts Payable Specialist:
Leader without a team? This pioneer company in the building materials industry is looking to support and mentor a talented AP Specialist, who will be in charge of 3-way matching and working directly with their General Managers at the plants. The ideal professional will have a strong background in accounts payable and an eagerness to learn, grow, and lead. A strong background in processing invoices and handling discrepancies will give you the edge you need to succeed in this unique role.
What you’ll do:
- Process daily disbursements, including checks, electronic funds transfers and wire payments.
- Perform maintenance on vendor accounts.
- Assist with AP month-end close process.
- Ensure weekly and monthly processing deadlines are met.
- Verify approvals on all vendor documentation.
- Process invoices and perform 3-way match.
- Answer vendor inquiries and resolve issues and concerns.
Who you are:
- Experience with 3-way matching required
- 2+ years of AP experience
- Must have a team player attitude and high attention to detail
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They've invested heavily in training tools and software to support your career.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!