Are you looking for a chance to get a foot-in-the-door with a great company? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you. We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join our client's growing accounting team. If you're interested, please apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Heavy AP research and reissuing payments
- Handling rush payments
- Processing returned checks
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
Who you are:
- 2+ year of experience with Accounts Payable process
- 2+ years of experience with AP research
- Strong work-ethic and ability to take direction
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Relaxed environment: Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!