Accounts Payable Lead – Oil & Gas:
Competitive salary AND job stability? This well-established company is looking for a proven AP Specialist to help strengthen their oil & gas team. You’ll be able to put your years of experience to good use in a highly collaborative environment. We’re looking for reliable, devoted people who truly love AP – apply below.
What you’ll do:
- Process invoices using Open Source
- Vendor maintenance
- Research and resolve AP invoices with issues for timely and accurate payments
- Manage the accounts payable inbox emails, communicate with employees and vendors invoice payment status
Who you are:
- 1+ year of oil & gas industry experience within AP
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- High attention to detail
Why work here?
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical and 401K matching
- Free work out facilities on-site
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $20 to $100 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google