San Diego, California
Accounts Payable Specialist – Stable Industry – Great Team/Culture – Flexible Hours!
A growing financial services company in San Diego is looking to hire a AP Specialist to add to their growing and established team. They are looking for a strong AP candidate that is eager to learn and who is dedicated to providing a quality work product. Apply Now!
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- 0-2 years of accounts payable experience (internship experience works too).
- Strong communication skills as you'll work with various levels of people.
- Desire to wear many hats and support other teams when needed.
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic.
What you'll do:
- Process payment for various invoices and help reconcile against vendor payments.
- Provide analysis on various AP related reports.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team members.
- Work cross functionally with various leaders in the organization.
Why work here?
- Supportive leadership: You’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager
with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Small team environment: Encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Flexibility: Work less than a 40 hour work week and get flexibility if you have family obligations.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $25-28 per hour, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google