AP Specialist (Expense Reports)
San Diego, California
Accounts Payable Specialist – Contract – Hybrid – San Diego, CA
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist in search of your next fulfilling opportunity? One of San Diego's leading technology companies is looking for a driven Accounts Payable Specialist to add to their department. Successful candidates for this role will have exceptional attention to detail, a proactive approach to problem solving, and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment. Apply now to learn more!
What You'll Do
- Set up new user accounts and manage employee changes in expensify
- Review employee expense reimbursement requests and ensure they are in accordance with policy
- Audit and follow up with employees regarding violations of policy, resolution of issues, or questions regarding the expense management program
Who You Are
- 1-2 years relevant experience with expense reporting preferably in a government contractor industry
- Experienced in using Expensify and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving, and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
What To Do Now
Please send your resume to Megan Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more information about this position!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!