AP Specialist – Microsoft Dynamics super user
Accounts Payable Specialist – Microsoft Dynamics Super User:
Are you an expert in Microsoft Dynamics? Do you want to help a company put together process and procedures and be a pioneer in this space? Then this is the perfect job for you! This software company is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist who knows Microsoft Dynamics like the back of their hand that can help onboard newly acquired companies on their system and help come up with the best AP processes utilizing Microsoft Dynamics.
What you’ll do:
- Understanding how to process invoices from start to finish utilizing Microsoft Dynamics
- Give guidance on what features and designs will best help the AP department me most efficient.
- Helping build and structure AP reports in Microsoft Dynamics
- Understand segregation of duties
Who you are:
- Must have heavy Microsoft Dynamics experience
- 2+ years of AP experience
- Must have a team player attitude and high attention to detail
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Hybrid: once trained you'll have the ability to work from home on a hybrid schedule.
- Top-notch manager: we've worked with this manager for over 8 years. Extremely supportive and a great mentor
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!