AP Staff Accountant
Are you interested in joining a growing and profitable company to contribute to a successful accounting team as an Accounts Payable Accountant? We are seeking a new graduate or someone with up to two-years of experience to add to our team. This role is responsible for building relationships with key vendors and making sure the invoices are processed and accrued for properly.
What you’ll do:
- Process invoices for the logistics team
- Monitor aging transactions, provide notifications and work with business partners to ensure timely resolutions to all outstanding items.
- Work with General Ledger team to make sure invoices are accrued for properly
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
What you will need:
- 0-2 years of experience
- Ability to work both independently, as well as effectively collaborate cross-functionally
Why work here?
- Outstanding compensation and benefits
- Growth opportunities into a Senior Accountant for the GL team
- Relatively independent and flexible work environment where getting the work done well is most important
- Stable company in a growing industry
What to do now:
Please email your resume to Samantha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in contributing to the growth and success of a company!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $22 to $28 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google