Los Angeles, California
AP Supervisor – Financial Services
This top-performing, well-established bank is looking to add an AP Supervisor to their team! Long tenure, upward mobility, and highly intelligent co-workers are just some of the highlights of this opportunity.
*Hybrid schedule – 3 days in the office*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
- 4+ years of account payable experience in a high-volume environment
- Well-versed in AvidXchange and PeopleSoft
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build client relationships
- Experience with GAAP and Account Payable concepts
- Banking/financial institution experience is plus
What You'll Do:
- Support Accounting Manager in overseeing and managing all aspects of Accounts Payable function, including staff members' training/development & feedback for their annual performance appraisals
- Apply independent judgment to ensure compliance with SOX and accurate financial statement representation in Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursement processes
- Verify data accuracy from vendor invoices and assign the appropriate approvals, general ledger accounts, and cost centers to the invoices
- Assist with month-end closing, including monthly reconciliation certifications and analysis of noninterest expense GL accounts
- Manage and process annual 1099 forms filing accurately and within deadlines
- Performance independent ad-hoc analyses and projects as required
Why Work Here:
- Great company culture, voted top 100 of Most Loved Workplaces
- Excellent retention, 5-10+ years is the average tenure
- They value professional growth and invest in your continued education
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $100,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Ciaran at email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google