AR (Accounts Receivable) Accountant/Specialist
San Diego, California
Rapid Growing Food/Beverage Company: AR Accountant/Specialist – San Diego!
Not sure what’s next for your career? Here’s a great idea – join an inspiring team of accountants in one of San Diego’s fastest growing companies. All you need is 2+ years of high-volume accounts receivable experience and excellent organizational skills. They’re a passionate team of collaborators looking for their newest addition. Will it be you?!
What you’ll do:
- Ensure all services and shipments are billed to the right customers for the right amount as soon as the services have been delivered or the goods sold.
- Accurately track, collect, and post payments.
- Accrue revenue when company policies or revenue recognition rules allow it.
- Respond to customers’ questions in a prompt and courteous manger.
Who you are:
- High school diploma. Associate’s degree, Bachelor's or accounting courses are a plus.
- 1+ years of recent accounting-related experience working with AR, purchase orders, billing, and etc.
- 2+ years of high-volume, full-cycle accounts receivable experience.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups, pivot tables, and database functions).
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, PTO, and 401K matching.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!