San Diego, California
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Specialist – Contract to Hire
Are you looking to work for one of the top companies based in San Diego that has a known reputation changing lives? A large Biotechnology company is looking to bring on an Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Specialist to their accounting team. You will have the opportunity to work and learn directly with the CFO of this company. They are looking for a hard-working, team player to join their tight-knit team. Apply today and see more details below!
Who you are:
- Full-cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience
- 3-way match process of gathering the PO's
- Experience in QuickBooks
What you’ll do:
- Full-cycle account payable
- Full-cycle accounts receivable
- Establishing relationships with vendors
- Assisting with month-end close, and ensuring all bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Processing and entering invoices
- Ad-hoc projects
Proven actively supports and promotes people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested!