San Diego , California
Remote AR Manager – Consulting:
Looking to put your management skills to the test? One of San Diego’s leading companies is looking for a competent, reliable AR Manager to oversee their Accounts Receivable teams. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your accounting career. The team is looking for someone who is passionate about growing and supporting a team and someone that can be a strong change agent.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Oversee the Accounts Receivable team and day-to-day operations
- Perform monthly and yearly closing processes
- Ensures all vendors are paid per contractual terms and that inquiries and payment issues are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Completes other ad hoc analysis, special projects, and duties as needed
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent accounting experience
- 5+ years of Accounts Receivable experience including 2+ years of supervisor experience
- Experience with NetSuite ERP system
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!