Accounts Receivable Specialist:
Do you love your job?! You probably would if you had this one – it’s an energetic team, a collaborative environment, and growing company (we would know; all we do is help accountants get jobs all day). Here’s your chance to make a real impact on the accounting department alongside a fantastic team of motivated accountants. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for light collections including reaching out to vendors via email and phone
- Working with the sales department on new order entry
- Assisting with daily, weekly, and monthly billing process
- Communicating directly with customers regarding upcoming and past due invoices
- Preparing and maintaining aging reports
Who you are:
- 1+ years of Accounts Receivable or Office Administration experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
Why work here?
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.?
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
- Generous PTO policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Grow your career: the company is experiencing tremendous growth and you’ll have the room + support to transition into more senior roles.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!