AR Staff Accountant
AR Staff Accountant – HYBRID
Are you passionate about international trade and development? Our client is a world leader In commodities operating with groundbreaking sustainability programs. With over 1 billion in revenue, they're consistently growing and are looking for their new Staff Accountant (with an AR focus). If you are a professional with ample reconciliation experience and a hunger to contribute to an outstanding culture, this is the job for you – apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Support month-end close procedures including journal entries and bank reconciliations
- Validating contracts, purchases, and receivables of payments
- Making sure payment methods are correct
- Managing aging reports and internal/external customer follow-up
Who you are:
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or similar field.
- Strong Excel experience.
Why work here:
- Multiple exciting international travel opportunities
- Diverse and collaborative work environment
- Hybrid work model to enjoy a work life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Antonia Carafi at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $65,000 to $70,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.