CFO – Healthcare:
Want to have your voice heard? We are partnering with a leading healthcare company to help grow their newly acquired business line. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive Revenue Cycle experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you are a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you will do:
- CFO is responsible for all areas related to financial reporting. Including developing and maintaining accounting practices and procedures and timely production of financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports monthly, quarterly, and annually. Includes consolidations, income statements, balance sheet, statement of cash flows, and ad hoc reporting
- Manage and prepare budgets and highlight and compare variances
- Oversee and controls the billing and collection processes, including handling delinquent accounts
- Performs and reviews reconciliations of balance sheet accounts monthly
- Booking, understanding, and explaining revenue
- Attend and participate in monthly meetings
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA or MBA is a plus
- 10+ Years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Acute or Home Health experience highly preferred
- ERP experience required
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Why work here?
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Growth / Experience: Room to transition into Controller, as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with growing a new division.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You will always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at email@example.com – we would love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!