San Diego, California
Right Hand to Corporate Controller – Financial Services – Consistent Annual Growth
Competitive salary AND job stability? This well-established company is looking for a proven Accounting leader with a knack for leading large teams and overseeing operational accounting, financial reporting, and technical accounting. Apply below!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA required.
- 12-15+ years of accounting related experience with 4+ years coming from Big4 or public accounting.
- Understanding of operational accounting and financial reporting.
- Strong leadership experience leading a large team of accounting professionals.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to see both the forest and the trees
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all accounting that includes month end close, consolidations, management of capital, and revenue.
- Assist with strategic initiatives to help drive accounting operations.
- Lead and mentor various accounting leaders.
- Oversee internal controls in compliance with company standards and SOX guidelines.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package that includes base, bonus and equity
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!