San Diego, California
Assistant Controller – Fast Growing Med Device Company – San Diego, CA!
Are you looking for a new challenge to join a high caliber team with an exciting San Diego company? In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute, learn new skills and master new challenges while managing motivated individuals who enjoy their work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Manage all accounting operations and accounting compliance, along with building out the accounting team.
- Responsible for close and completing external financial statements in a timely manner.
- Contribute to various complex accounting projects within the organization.
- Implement various internal control processes, internal systems, and accounting policies and procedures.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required. CPA required.
- 8-10+ years of relevant accounting experience. Public accounting experience is preferred.
- Healthcare, life science, or tech experience is highly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, and 401K matching.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.