San Diego, CA
Assistant Controller – $110-$125K + Bonus + Great Benefits!
Looking to join a strong tenured accounting team! One of San Diego's growing retail organizations is looking for a competent and reliable Assistant Controller to add to their dynamic team. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 5+ years of Staff Accounting experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, NetSuite preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Tax Experience, Income tax accounting
- Ability to manage and ability and willingness to run/assist to run an organization
- Support with monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational accounting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the Controller
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!