If you are craving an opportunity to work for an established department, and help the team fine tune processes, and work with fantastic clients, then read on. This position is a key member of one of the Dallas most well respected Commercial Real Estate companies. This position reports directly into the Controller who his looking for strong talent to add to her team.
What you’ll do:
- Spearhead onboarding newly acquired tenants
- Supervise a growing team which includes a staff of 10
- Gain complete understanding of client accounting requirements, communicate requirements to property teams, and ensure requirements are met as established by the client.
- Coordinate process and perform quality review of annual billing reconciliations, annual budgets and quarterly forecast for assigned properties.
- Maintain accounting database for properties
- Knowledge of Yardi or other client accounting systems.
- Ability to understand and interpret retail lease documents.
- Review Financial Reports and present directly to the clients
- Review CAM recs and help resolve any escalated issues
Who you are:
- 7+ years experience in Supervising property accounting staff
- Someone with the appetite for high growth environments
- Must have experience in Commercial Real Estate and CAM recs
Why work here?
- Relaxed environment: Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Competitive benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!