San Diego, California
Assistant Controller – Leader in the SaaS Industry – San Diego, CA!
Rare opportunity: help shape one of San Diego’s fastest growing companies! You will have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the accounting team. Do not miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the AR, AP, and general accounting team.
- Manage month end close and prepare financial statements in a timely manner.
- Contribute to various complex accounting projects within the organization.
- Assist with budgets and forecasts.
- Implement various processes, internal systems, and accounting policies and procedures.
What you will need:
- MBA, MS in Accounting, or CPA required.
- 10-12+ years of relevant accounting experience with 5+ years of experience as an Accounting Manager. SaaS or tech industry experience required.
- NetSuite experience preferred.
- Experience with PE backed companies preferred.
- Experience with acquisitions and/or system implementations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Impact: have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as part of the company.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Collaborative environment: join this culture-oriented team with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.