Irving , Texas
Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your career. As the Assistant Controller, you will be responsible for managing a team of two accountants as well as getting your hands dirty with general ledger works. Our client has been a market leader since 1990 and has experienced growth throughout the pandemic. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your financial reporting experience and could potentially evolve into a promotion. Apply now.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- At least 1+ years supervisory experience
- Previous public accounting experience required
- CPA Required
What you'll do:
- Supervise 2 Senior Accountants and mentor their growth and development
- Oversee month-end closing procedures, reporting to the Controller
- Lead the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Internal reporting to the executive team
- Interact closely with external Auditors
- Continue to be mentored by the executive team
- Enjoy work!
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Competitive compensation
- Growth! Opportunity to grow into a Controller position
- Culture! Relaxed, Passionate, Personal, Learning, Encouraging. The opportunity to join a family type feel organization and still have the variety provided by a global company
What to do now:
If you think your background aligns very closely, we want to hear from you! Hit "apply" and feel free to follow up with an email to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!