San Diego, California
Assistant Controller – $185-$205K + Bonus + Equity (HYBRID)
Looking to join a great growing public organization here in San Diego, wait no longer! This corporation is looking for a competent and reliable Assistant Controller to add to their dynamic team. This role is open due to company growth! Very exciting things happening and that are currently in the pipeline. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, Great Plains Exp, NetSuite preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Management Experience
- Public company experience – highly preferred
What you'll do:
- Full responsibility on monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational accounting
- Provide audit support and fulfill SOX compliance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the VP Controller
- Ability to manage and grow a GL operational accounting team
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!