San Diego, California
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Assistant Controller – Fast Growing Startup – Build a Team and Implement New Processes!
Join this fast growing company that is expanding growing their Accounting team. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in GL Accounting and public accounting will fit well! Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 8-10+ years of related accounting experience with at least 2+ years of Big4/Top 10 public accounting experience.
- Excellent leadership qualities that can lead a small team.
- Strong organization skills with ability to see both the forest and the trees.
- Self-starter attitude with a desire to implement and automate processes.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee GL accounting and project accounting team.
- Help improve and build efficiencies through implementing new systems.
- Build, mentor, and develop a growing team.
- Work with operational leaders to manage financial statements.
- Maintain internal controls to align with US GAAP.
Why work here?
- Visibility to executives: Work directly with the CFO and help directly make an impact.
- High-growth environment: This company is looking to acquire and IPO and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Competitive compensation: Strong overall compensation package (base, bonus, 401K match).
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.