Assistant Controller- $130-175K + 20% Bonus DOE
Are you driven towards the excitement of high growth company and having significant leadership responsibility? Join one of our most prominent clients in the logistics industry who is shifting the paradigm of how the industry treats their employees and partners with clients.
Nationwide, there is no shortage of medium-sized companies or groups for you to be a part of and contribute to – BUT – in many of these organizations your contributions, your energy, may simply blend into the structure or “machine” at large. Backed by outstanding and caring executive leadership, they are in tune with each individual and backing them to achieve the heights they are most interested in. This is your chance to be an integral piece of a quickly growing company…and not just be another cog in the wheel.
Who you are:
- Active CPA preferred
- Experience with scaling high growth environments
- ERP experience required
- Background in public accounting required
- 5+ years of accounting experience, 2+ years of managerial experience
What you'll do:
- Supervise Staff & Senior Accountants and mentor their growth and development
- Oversee month-end closing procedures, reporting to the Controller
- Lead the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Internal reporting to the executive team
- Interact closely with external Auditors
- Continue to be mentored by the executive team
- Enjoy work!
Why work here?
- Work hard play hard’ mentality
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Strong focus on innovation over profit
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
If you think your background aligns very closely, we want to hear from you! Hit “apply” and feel free to follow up with an email to Carly Zuckerman at email@example.com
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!