Irving , Texas
Assistant Controller: Hybrid Schedule
Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your career. As the Assistant Controller, you will be responsible for managing a team of accountants as well as getting your hands dirty with general ledger works. Our client has been a market leader and has experienced growth throughout the pandemic. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your financial reporting experience and could potentially evolve into a promotion. Apply now.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- At least 1+ years supervisory experience
- Previous public accounting experience required
- CPA Preferred
What you'll do:
- Supervise Senior Accountants and mentor their growth and development
- Oversee month-end closing procedures, reporting to the VP
- Lead the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Internal reporting to the executive team
- Interact closely with external Auditors
- Continue to be mentored by the executive team
- Enjoy work!
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Competitive compensation
- Growth! Opportunity to grow into a Controller position
- Culture! Relaxed, Passionate, Personal, Learning, Encouraging. The opportunity to join a family type feel organization and still have the variety provided by a global company
What to do now:
If you think your background aligns very closely, we want to hear from you! Hit “apply” and feel free to follow up with an email to Carly Zuckerman at email@example.com
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $115,000 per year DOE with 40% bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google