Assistant Controller – Join the EV Movement!
Los Angeles, California
The Future is Now! Looking to join a company that is constantly innovating? We are partnered with a sustainable transportation company looking for an Assistant Controller to join their growing team. You will be overseeing a team of 5-7 individuals helping build and improving system processes. If you love to put your mental agility to the test, apply now!
Who You Are:
- 8-10+ years of combined Big4/Top10 and industry experience
- Experience with either manufacturing or retail industries preferred
- Proven experience with SOX processes and projects
- Net Suite Experience preferred
- Solution Driven Attitude
What You'll Do:
- Oversee daily operational general ledger and financial reporting for a team
- Manage month end closing procedures and report to upper management
- Create and improve SOX audit efficiencies through new system and process implementations
- Assist with budget process improvement
- Improve and maintain internal controls
- Fantastic Culture: Management that supports growth and development!
- Exciting Industry: A leader in Electric Vehicle Technology Innovation!
- Competitive Compensation: Equity, 100% Medical Benefits covered by employer, 401k Match, and much more!
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to Poya at firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!