Assistant Vice President, Global Credit Fund Accounting
Los Angeles, California
Assistant Vice President, Global Fund Accounting – Notable Investment Management firm
Do you want to work for a Global, Public Investment Management Firm in Los Angeles? If you're looking for an exciting next step up in your career, this role is just for you! This is an opportunity to join a large company with multiple international offices that is utilizing a values based approach in investing.
Apply to find out more!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA is an added bonus.
- 10 years of public and/or private accounting experience, preferably a combination
- 5 years of experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis.
- Adaptable and team-oriented with the ability to problem solve and work effectively with limited supervision.
- Expertise in SS&C Geneva highly beneficial
What you’ll do:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for our clients;
- Working closely with funds’ independent auditors, custodians, prime brokers and fund administrators;
- Advising the offshore accounting team in coordinating and managing the records of partnerships and separate accounts.
- Regulating monthly closing accruals;
- Recording of all hedging activity;
- Reviewing and calculating expense allocations to each partner;
Why work here?
- Collaborative Culture: Inclusive work place with a strong focus and dedication on personal and professional growth.
- Driving Results: Ability to lead and work closely with intelligent and high-performing team members.
- Competitive Compensation
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite experience along with a passion to solve problems and eliminate inefficiencies.