Assistant Vice President, Global Credit Fund Accounting
Los Angeles, California
Assistant Vice President, Global Fund Accounting – Notable Investment Management firm
This Global, Public Investment Management company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your skills in a high-support environment. If you're looking for an exciting next step up in your career, this role is just for you!
Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below!
*HYBRID MIX: THREE DAYS ON SITE, TWO DAYS REMOTE*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA is an added bonus.
- 10 years of public and/or private accounting experience, preferably a combination
- 5 years of experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis.
- Adaptable and team-oriented with the ability to problem solve and work effectively with limited supervision.
- Expertise in SS&C Geneva highly beneficial
What You'll Do:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for our clients;
- Working closely with funds’ independent auditors, custodians, prime brokers and fund administrators;
- Advising the offshore accounting team in coordinating and managing the records of partnerships and separate accounts.
- Regulating monthly closing accruals;
- Recording of all hedging activity;
- Reviewing and calculating expense allocations to each partner
Why Work Here?
- Collaborative Culture: Inclusive work place with a strong focus and dedication on personal and professional growth.
- Driving Results: Ability to lead and work closely with intelligent and high-performing team members!
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard & get paid well!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite experience along with a passion to solve problems and eliminate inefficiencies.