San Diego, California
Associate – Financial Advisory Services – San Diego!
We are working with a management consulting company to add an Associate to join their team. You will be working under the mentorship of others with strong public accounting backgrounds. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated public accountant who is eager to leverage his or her strong accounting background to help businesses get back on their feet and grow strategically.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or relevant business field required
- MBA and CPA are highly preferred
- 1-4 years of progressive accounting or finance experience
- Sound understanding of accounting concepts and US GAAP standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
What you'll do:
- Analyze clients' financial statements to assess areas of possible profitability
- Provide recommendations on corporate strategy to Directors and clients
- Assist Directors with ad-hoc projects
Why work here:
- Exposure to various industries
- Use in-depth analysis and high-level strategy planning to provide businesses with turn-around solutions
- Fun, easy-going company culture
Please send your resume to Sarah, at email@example.com if you are interested in making a positive impact and helping companies grow.