San Diego, California
Associate/Senior – Real Estate – Work for Top CPAs
Are you interested in joining a team of high caliber CPAs that specialize in the accounting, reporting, and technology for real estate clients? This is a unique opportunity to be a Staff or Senior (depending upon experience) within a growing industry. You will be coached, mentored and developed by experienced CPAs, and manage a portfolio of clients by assisting them with their internal project accounting and related analysis including the preparation of financial reports for investors. Apply Today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field. Public accounting experience desired.
- All or part of the CPA exams passed required.
- 1-5 years of progressive accounting experience either in a real estate investment and/or property management environment OR within public accounting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. You will communicate with executives and handle multiple clients as you continue to advance your career. A positive attitude is a must!
What you'll do:
- Work directly with controllers and CFOs to assist clients in optimizing and implementing accounting and reporting solutions.
- Advise clients on design of new accounting systems and implementation of new technologies.
- Provide meaningful monthly reporting and variance analysis for investors including some corporate FP&A (budgeting and forecasting).
Why work here:
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They’ve invested heavily in training tools and software to support your career.
- High-growth environment: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
Please send your resume to Sarah at email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply!