Are you looking to advance your career and to help enhance the ongoing success of an already profitable company? We are looking for a new graduate or someone with up to 2-years of experience to join our accounting team. Your enthusiasm and hard work will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. Join and help shape an already talented team. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for fuel payables
- Responsible for handling all accounts payable exceptions and problem solving to resolve issues
- Work cross departmentally to resolve fuel invoice issues
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, business or related degree.
- 0-2 years of accounting experience
- Oil and gas experience is a plus
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a collaborative culture.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- Internal promotion: This position is the foundation of the accounting group and once mastered you’ll be moved up and cross-trained
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $25 to $31 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google