Associate – Asset Management
Asset Management – Associate – Commercial Real Estate:
Are you driven towards the excitement of making an impact in a company and not just being a tiny cog in the huge wheel? Join one of our most prominent clients in the Commercial Real Estate arena who are on a pretty exciting growth path. There are no shortage of Real Estate companies in Dallas, but few strike the balance of having tremendous upside and also a commitment that empowers each employee to make a difference and direct impact on the business.
Who you are:
- A person with a passion for Commercial Real Estate who is self-motivated, inquisitive, resourceful, organized
- Bachelors in Finance, Real Estate or Economics
- 3-6 years of experience within a similar industry
- Masters degree is preferred, but not required
- Need to be very detailed oriented, be able to communicate with tenants. and put together executive presentations
What you'll do:
- Negotiate leases, renewals, PSA’s, amendments, and easements
- Monitor portfolio and provide analysis
- Produce presentations that will be shared with Executives and Investors
- Work with team members to complete monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Present investment summarizes and memorandums
- Be the main point of contact for tenants once the acquisition team closes new business
Why work here?
- Compensation and getting to the next level! The company promotes vertical and interdepartmental promotions. They like to give their internal employees first shot at roles if they have an interesting to trying a new department. Position comes with bonus plus equity
- Work life balance! 4 Weeks PTO. The team has flexibility to get the work done with minimal travel
- Culture! Even the C-level is engaged and accessible to all levels of employees. The excitement is in the growth of the company. The hiring manager is very trusting, relaxed and knowledgeable – NOT a micromanager.
- Originality! One of the passions the employees share is that they feel they are a part of the development of the company. There are process improvement possibilities where you can truly improve and contribute to efficiencies.
What to do now:
We'd love to hear from you, please send your resume to Nick Mathews at email@example.com and if your background aligns closely we can set up a call to discuss!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!