Associate Business Manager- Tax
Los Angeles, California
Ever thought about utilizing your tax experience and transitioning into a career within Business Management? No more endless hours of just pumping out returns or bringing your sleeping bag and tooth brush to the office. In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most high profile Actors, Producers, Writers and entertainers in the industry, providing management and guidance over their finances, businesses, and assets.
This is a unique role for someone who is currently a Tax Senior, Supervisor or Manager in public accounting who wants to elevate their career beyond just tax. This could be an amazing opportunity for you to join a reputable and prestigious organization that really invests into it's team members. You'll be responsible for the daily Accounting, Financial Planning, and Tax Management for high net worth clients primarily in the Media/Entertainment industry.
This is a company who invests in the right attitude and aptitude! The appropriate skills and experience are important but the right attitude and drive is an absolute must.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2.5+ years of Business Management experience or recent public accounting experience within a Tax group dealing with high net-worth individuals
- Experience preparing individual, corporate and partnership tax returns
- CPA and/or MBT preferred but not mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Don't miss out on this opportunity to work for a company with excellent work/life balance, a progressive culture, and a competitive base salary with discretionary bonus, 401K, and 100% paid for medical insurance.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.