Associate Chemist – Medicinal Chemistry
San Diego, CA
This is an employee-centric, culture-first Biotech company that’s looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in Medicinal Chemistry combined with your client experience will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team.
What you will do:
- Work with senior chemists to execute and optimize synthetic routes for deployment on automated infrastructure
- Perform multidimensional analysis of reactions and automation data. Iterate next innovations based on data
- Expand the reaction toolbox through development of new synthetic methodologies
- Implement process improvements of the chemical compound to biological data workflow
Who you are:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in chemistry
- 5 or more years synthetic organic chemistry/medicinal chemistry industrial experience
- A passion for new automation technologies for chemistry and drug discovery
Why work here:
- Unlimited PTO: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- Emphasis on health: this company offers gym memberships and other health-related incentives
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!