Associate Director – Accounting and Transaction Advisory Services
Associate Director – Accounting and Transaction Advisory – Fast Growing Irvine Company!
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading technical accounting and transaction advisory services firm is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Associate Director to help grow their accounting team. The ideal candidate has transaction advisory and technical accounting experience and strong analytical skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Lead technical accounting engagements and various teams that help clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies, within multiple industries (entertainment, real estate, tech, consumer products, financial services, etc.).
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and assist clients with intricate accounting problems such as revenue, M&A, IPO readiness, etc.
- Create solutions to complex accounting issues, while keeping the clients’ preferred solutions and US GAAP structure in mind.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field at an accredited university.
- 6+ years of transaction advisory, technical accounting or audit experience from a reputable public accounting firm.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and high-pressure environments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Why work here?
- People/Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Work Life Balance: this company understands that happy, well rested employees make for better teammates!
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!