Associate Director, Drug Development
San Diego, California
Associate Director, Drug Development (Hybrid)
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in therapeutic is looking to support and promote a talented Associate Director, Drug Discovery who will assist in advancing the promise of medicines by directing a team of researchers with drug discovery and development. The ideal professional will have a strong understanding of drug development stages and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you will do:
- Partner with CROs to conduct non-clinical studies
- Direct, implement, and oversee the conduct of nonclinical pharmacology and toxicology studies in support of specific clinical indications, managing timelines and delivery of specified milestones
- Reviews externally written protocols and draft reports from nonclinical studies to ensure they appropriately designed and documented to achieve study goals and comply with GLP regulations.
Who you are:
- PhD in Pharmacology, Biochemistry or related field and 4+ years nonacademic experience
- Deep knowledge of nonclinical drug development disciplines of pharmacology, toxicology, and pharmacokinetics for small molecules
- Experience supporting multiple therapeutic areas, rare disease experience in a plus
- Expertise in managing CROs and knowledge of GXP and FDA regulations
Why work here:
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the Biotech Industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!