Associate Director – ELISA method development
San Diego, California
Associate Director, ELISA method development, salary 150K-180K
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented Associate Director who will assist in advancing the promise of medicines by supporting research and preclinical activities for therapeutics. The ideal professional will have a strong background in HELISA method development for PK studies and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you will do:
- Coordinate, execute, and document hybridization ELISA method development and bioanalysis of oligonucleotides in biological matrices
- Reviewing and summarizing bioanalytical data; conducting NCA, PK interpretation and reporting
- Assist in the management of bioanalytical activities at preclinical CROs
Who you are:
- PhD with 5+ years of industry experience or Master’s with 8-10 years of experience; Degree could be in Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics or Pharmacology
- 2-3 years of experience with ELISA based bioanalytical quantitative assays (method development, qualification, or validation)
- Experience developing and performing HELISA based quantitative assays
- Direct hands-on experience with experimental design, leading a team, and managing projects.
- Must be comfortable working with and managing projects with CROs
Why work here:
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $150K – 180K / year.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the Biotech Industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google