Associate Director of Corporate FP&A
San Diego, California
Associate Director of Corporate FP&A (San Diego)
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading med-device company is looking for a mission-oriented, Associate Director to take on a leadership role within the Corporate FP&A team. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now!
What You’ll Do:
- Be a pivotal support player to the other business functions by developing FP&A tools and processes that will be utilized across the different functions
- Work cross-functionally with the other BU and business functions to achieve common goals and move the business forward
- Work closely with Senior Directors/leadership to solidify annual budgets and plans
- Own the monthly reporting processes
Who You Are:
- 12+ years of finance experience, preferably from high growth environments and large established corporations
- Comprehensive knowledge of the main drivers and elements of a financial statement (Income statement, Balance sheet, Statement of Cash flows)
- Superb leadership skills, analytical and solid accounting knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and ability to build rapport cross-functionally
Why Work Here?
Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
People: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.