Associate Director of Tax Planning/International Tax – Global Fortune 200 Firm!
Los Angeles , New York
Looking to join a reputable firm in a fantastic industry? We are partnered with a global entertainment firm to add an associate director to their tax planning team. You will work closely with the VP of Tax to represent global tax matters of all US operations! If you are an ambitious individual looking to grow within a large organization, apply now!
HYBRID in West LA
What You’ll Do:
- Manage tax provisions including analysis and quarterly reporting
- Spearhead proposed acquisitions, corporate restructuring and tax due diligence
- Manage foreign tax audits in collaboration with advisors and controllers
- Lead all global tax matters for US operations and work closely with international offices
- Cross collaborate with legal, finance, and operations in the U.S and international groups
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 6+ year’s of experience in international or federal tax planning
- Strong communications skills to work with various levels of management
- Ambitious and looking for long term growth
- CPA, MBT, MPA, or JD required
Why This Firm:
- Global Organization: Work with some of the best in the industry to add value on a global scale
- Exciting Industry: An industry leading entertainment/Tech organization with numerous collaborations and partnerships internationally
- Encompassing Benefits: Generous PTO, Medical, Dental, 401k match, and much more!
If these attributes are resonating with you, please send your resume to email@example.com for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!